That girl at half time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god you fellas need to get a life!

I however am one of you and have been fapping none stop ever since. :@- pulling this exact face.

Is that your fapping face - i.e, just for fapping , as it were - , or is that the face you had on anyway , then did the fapping-thing ??/
Believe me , you will be asked .

She is a beauty. With a very nice smile. Agree there.

Gotta be married.

Matty plays his ,
" I'm not with these Ted's , Doris - in unlikely event that she comes on here - . Nah , I'm dead mature an' that . Never tell me mates if I've slept with a girl , nor anything she tells me in secret , an' I don't see women as pieces of meat - thank God - " ;
... card .

Playa .

Is that your fapping face - i.e, just for fapping , as it were - , or is that the face you had on anyway , then did the fapping-thing ??/
Believe me , you will be asked .

That is my 'this is so wrong and I dont care if this is disatisfactory Im going to do it anyway so try and stop me' fapping face.

Matty plays his ,
" I'm not with these Ted's , Doris - in unlikely event that she comes on here - . Nah , I'm dead mature an' that . Never tell me mates if I've slept with a girl , nor anything she tells me in secret , an' I don't see women as pieces of meat - thank God - " ;
... card .

Playa .

To be fair I spotted her before Reidy posted on here.

She's very professional when she come over with the camera crew.

Professional, demure, pleasant beauty working for EvertonTV.

Life is good for us blues :D

from a playa to another playa LCAB

Like Reidy am a big fan of the mystery red head at Goodison Park :D

To be fair I spotted her before Reidy posted on here.

She's very professional when she come over with the camera crew.

Professional, demure, pleasant beauty working for EvertonTV.

Life is good for us blues :D

from a playa to another playa LCAB

Like Reidy am a big fan of the mystery red head at Goodison Park :D

I never started this thread ?
I just confirmed what she does etc.and said I would try to take a pic from near the tunnel, she had been mentioned prior to this thread tbh.

I just confirmed what she does etc.and said I would try to take a pic from near the tunnel, she had been mentioned prior to this thread tbh.

Sorry Reidy. Just it appeared you were as big a fan of our mystery EvertonTV lady as I am. That is all.

I don't need a pic tbh. I have her lovely face memorised ;)

However as I said. I can't see her without a fella can you?

Reids...you is a nailed on stalker lid:D

But have to agree, she has a certain something about her...reminds me of that piece from Emmerdale

oh I so would

AE978B459DE03028729F7BA8CA61DA.jpg

Last edited:

Now I know most of us either hit the bar or the bogs the second the Ref blows up for half time. But some of us linger around and can't be arsed with the crushes and the queue's.

She often sits behind Moyes next to the match announcer. At half time she comes on with "whatshisname" from local tin pot radio station, Radio City, to help with the 'Cross Bar Challenge' ? ( normally moving the wire for the t.v camera guy)

But , as Madonna once asked, "Who's that girl?".From my vantage point in the U.B, she looks damned fiiiine. Long curly reddish hair, always wears tight black jeans and knee length boots!!

On some cold afternoons, she warms the cockles of ya heart in away that the usual cup of over priced Bovril normally does (y)

:lol::lol:

The last match against WHU is the first time I ever noticed this girl.
But for some reason the camera guy kept going on to her
Dont think she is any great shakes myself
But I did notice when Mido was brought off
Her tongue was hanging out and she was drooling as he walked toward her:D

I'm sure she's lovely and that but she's more likely to be a tad freaked out by a bunch of online lids salivating over a pretty female at a football match.

Pretty girls only kiss cool cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back