Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
referral-causes.png

Sorting out benefit delays would surely be a priority here?

referral-causes.png

Sorting out benefit delays would surely be a priority here?

haha, no surprise...i have a working knowledge of this, a massive cause of this is staff lack of training and understanding...benefit assessors are relatively poorly paid(circa 20/25 k per year depending where they are in the country, but are responsible for giving out a huge amount of money...maybe if they were paid more there would be less error and better results? of course any party suggesting this would struggle to get elected)

Nothing biased about it at all. Having kids is and should be an emotional decision. If you always look at it as a financial issue then there would never be any logic to having them.

Do you think it's right that people who cannot afford the children they have, have more children.

Yes or no.

@piddlywiddly you are of course entitled to express your views, and they are welcome here. However can you not do so in such a combative manner. If this thread is to remain open then it requires everyone to conform to the spirit of the thread to date.

Nanny state for the precious amongst us? It's a politics debate for gawks sake.

Nothing biased about it at all. Having kids is and should be an emotional decision. If you always look at it as a financial issue then there would never be any logic to having them.

Depends on the number of kids. It seems that some people breed because they enjoy it. Personally, two was enough then off for the chop

I would have free condoms and free sterilisation for those that want it.

No effective moderation and having an orderly thread - if you continue to disrupt the thread the alternative is to thread ban you - the choice is yours.

Ban me then. I genuinely don't see where i have crossed any line. I'm sorry my views don't suit your political allegiance.

@piddlywiddly you are of course entitled to express your views, and they are welcome here. However can you not do so in such a combative manner. If this thread is to remain open then it requires everyone to conform to the spirit of the thread to date.

Ban me then. I genuinely don't see where i have crossed any line. I'm sorry my views don't suit your political allegiance.

As you will see from the above, your views are welcome, your combative nature is not.

Banned.

It has nothing to do with political allegiance. This is a forum for Everton fans, it doesn't exist to cause strife amongst us. If we can debate politely then that's great, but if not then the thread will cease to exist, because it really isn't worth it. It's as simple as that.

Some of the problems that Decision Makers (benefit assessors) face are a lack of benefit assessors (must cut civil service numbers!), an archaic and often malfunctioning set of programs (which can lead to manual assessment - a time eater), complex claims - where hours worked part time change each week (zero hour contracts & self employed) and an increasing number of sanctions which generate endless phone calls & what have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back