Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But some students are more inhibited than others getting there. There are a number of obstacles facing a state school student in a low income area that a grammar or private school pupil will never have to face. There shouldn't be that disparity.
They all sit the same exams, too many victims crying about being deprived. I grow up on a Liverpool council estate in the 80's and 90's to a single parent mother. I still got into the uni of Liverpool. Too many people use their upbringing as an excuse for having no ambition and it's actually insulting for those who worked to get anywhere in life. I never went abroad till I was 18, but I had tutors throughout my education. It's not about how much you earn its about making the right sacrifices in life.

They should just let the audience get started already.

file.php

I wouldn't expect Labour to change the country entirely to their vision within five years either.
No one could.

It's just the assumption that we shouldn't vote them out because they haven't done what they "promised" in 5 years, even though they know the term for a government is 5 years - like we'd be in the wrong for voting them out. They think we're stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back