Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with David Davis.

Blair and Brown are the architects of Labour's demise in Scotland.

Their fixation with devolution empowered the SNP.

Can't believe the spin that Labour and Lib Dems have spouted all night. They have both taken a hiding and have been in denial.

Looks like we are stuck with Cameron. Whoopee.

If we do see a leadership contest within the Labour Party then I would be keen to see Burnham win, however I do not necessarily believe that he is a figure that people would vote for.

Can't believe the spin that Labour and Lib Dems have spouted all night. They have both taken a hiding and have been in denial.

Whilst that is very true, the other side of the coin is the euphoria of the Tories.

They don't look like actually winning a majority but are behaving as if it is the height of Thatcher's 1980s landslides.

If we do see a leadership contest within the Labour Party then I would be keen to see Burnham win, however I do not necessarily believe that he is a figure that people would vote for.

He's my first choice for next leader.

Northern grit, prepared to fight for the NHS and the working class. Plus he looks "normal" and that's important to people.

Imagine him sitting in the street end and scallys telling his handlers to sit down. Boss.

That's it.....I can't take no more of this gobbledegook.

A woman reading the news on BBC just now said "the Conservatives have won a famous victory".

Yeah right.

Some victory.

They are in thrall to the backwoodsmen from Dreary Steeple country in Fermanagh and Tyrone :(

Strange days indeed.

This vote in Scotland is reminiscent of the 1918 election when independence candidates in Ireland won an overwhelming majority. But the democratic voice of the people was ignored and a military conflict ensued which resulted in independence.

Not saying anything like that would happen now, but the UK government really need to respect the wishes of the Scottish people even though it has meant them getting in at the expense of Labour.

Flicked over for 5 minutes of the channel 4 stuff and saw that millionaire woman from Sandwich off Gogglebox saying that people only go to food banks because it's free food and they can't be bothered getting a job.

Some people are so detached from reality it's unbelievable. Horrible toerag lizard scumbags.

I hate this country and most of it's people. Truly embarrassing.

She is a horrible, privileged woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back