THE 2021/2022 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get 3 out of Reading next weekend 'cuz Arsenal (the following week) is putting the wood to everyone so far.
As said it was always going to be awkward with city/chelsea 1st 2, arsenal 5th game, then man utd 7th, all last seasons top 4 - The city defeat was not good considering city had many Injury's but the wrong system playing the wrong personal out of place helped no one for us other than city and again chelsea the 2nd game.

Reading is a team we have actually not won at before, and the draw there in Feb was 1st time we didnt lose at that ground -when sorensen scored a header but think she may be out a while as i have feeling she either has knee ligaments or did something bad-and if she didnt she's got very lucky

As said it was always going to be awkward with city/chelsea 1st 2, arsenal 5th game, then man utd 7th, all last seasons top 4 - The city defeat was not good considering city had many Injury's but the wrong system playing the wrong personal out of place helped no one for us other than city and again chelsea the 2nd game.

Reading is a team we have actually not won at before, and the draw there in Feb was 1st time we didnt lose at that ground -when sorensen scored a header but think she may be out a while as i have feeling she either has knee ligaments or did something bad-and if she didnt she's got very lucky
Good info, thanks - Reading will be a good test then of the team's confidence - this would be a match that they need to travel to and win - exorcise some demons, gain 3 points. Seems like a good plan to me.

Is that really truly an Everton footballer writing on GOT? Can we hear from Tosun then? That would be interesting and Gbammin too. We might have a lot to say to both, with not a lot of love lost.

Oh, got it. Instagram, (whatever that is). For a moment (or three) I thought she was writing on GOT. Never mind, back to sleep under my picture of Rafael.

If anyone wants to watch the Everton Girls sunday, the game is LIVE via the FA Player, 2pm kick off

The Full press Conference for Reading Game

If anyone wants to watch the Everton Girls sunday, the game is LIVE via the FA Player, 2pm kick off

The Full press Conference for Reading Game

Cheers for this RM, just downloaded the app now so i can watch the match

Status
Not open for further replies.