THE 2022/2023 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've seen a couple have gone to Utd. Did we want to keep them but Utd have prised them away - or do you think we weren't really bothered. Doesn't sound like Clinton was aregular first teamer - so presumably the new manager didn't fancy her? Sounds like we need a few replacements though. Wasn't long ago we were far superior to Utd, Spuds, West Ham etc and over the last couple of years we've slid down the table. Can't bear the thought of the RS plundering our best players now they are back in the top league.

I've seen a couple have gone to Utd. Did we want to keep them but Utd have prised them away - or do you think we weren't really bothered. Doesn't sound like Clinton was aregular first teamer - so presumably the new manager didn't fancy her? Sounds like we need a few replacements though. Wasn't long ago we were far superior to Utd, Spuds, West Ham etc and over the last couple of years we've slid down the table. Can't bear the thought of the RS plundering our best players now they are back in the top league.
Clinton wanted to go many months ago and man utd had a massive bid turned down in Jan,

Jess park will be said in a min from man city which has been done a month

Clinton wanted to go many months ago and man utd had a massive bid turned down in Jan,

Jess park will be said in a min
So did we receive a fee? I've no idea what level of fees are paid in the WPL - would a massive fee be in the rgion of say hundreds of '000's rather than millions?

Jess Park with Brian Sorensen

1657906159708.png

Good luck to her, I thought she was one of the players who could hold her head up high past season and certainly put in the effort.
Yep, she was Homesick, and missing out on the Euro's hit her hard which was more due to getting a 2nd concussion in march - her 2nd in 4months, she deactivated all her social media accounts,

What would it cost to sign Ellen White? Who does she play for? She is according to the BBC about to smash Wayne Rooney 's all time England goalscoring record. What a signal that would send to sign a world class goalscorer like her. Build the team around her.

Status
Not open for further replies.