THE 2023/2024 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

2 controversial pens and a late 3rd on a night of very dubious decisions by Ref Emily Heaslip, with the officials even sending Sorensen off for their error on subs

1707079610896.png

For me, i think Piemonte on the whole this season has been a let down. Expected a lot more this season to be fair. For me Heather Payne has been a stand out along with Meg finnigan. You cant drag your foot away from a follow through on a clearance for that chelsea pen - zero chance

I didn't watch the 2nd half after that joke of a pen 1st half. The commentary by Sue Smith as an Evertonian was embarrassing, saying "great spot by the ref". If you can't see that's not a pen in a million years then commentary isn't for you, call it out for what it was which was a pathetic decision and luckily our girl in the the studio did.

Commentator Sue Smith saying great spot by the ref

1. The ref wasn't even looking
2. She cleared the ball so where else was her foot supposed to go ffs
Do you mean Sue Smith who works for SkySports and basically confirms whatever Steve Warnock and Dermott Gallagher say?

Then again, it why we are losers. Just about every ex-Everton player who 'commentates' slags us off unless we are perfect (which doesn't happen often) but every RS ex-player creams over everything that they do.

Do you mean Sue Smith who works for SkySports and basically confirms whatever Steve Warnock and Dermott Gallagher say?

Then again, it why we are losers. Just about every ex-Everton player who 'commentates' slags us off unless we are perfect (which doesn't happen often) but every RS ex-player creams over everything that they do.

Yep, I was absolutely fuming with her over that last night.

So as of today, the 4th Official who messed up the subs last week, is now the Ref for Everton Women's game on Sunday, baring any late changes again. She has been swapped with a different game to this one. She put Heather Payne's number up, instead of Justine Vanhaevermaet's