THE 2023/2024 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Both sides looked ok but fell to pieces near the opposition box.

Galli was head and shoulders above the rest of the park, tidy footballer.

Everton clearly happier with the point with our injuries.

Absolutley loads of RS there, not just in the away end, I felt outnumbered at Goodison which was odd - they must have thought they were going to do us as well. Unlucky!

Took my daughter as she's never been in the street end and this was a good opportunity to experience it before it's finally gone.:(
Didn't realise we had a injury crisis till I read the BBCsport RS-centric write up on the way home.
Thought we just edged it, but was almost expecting the customary 99th minute spawny winner at the end.
Looks like the devil doesn't wear Prada afterall :)

She's got a lot more to her game than she shows. Her first instinct is always to pass back and to move responsibility to someone else. She's a really tidy player with the ball, quite nimble and I'd love to see her have the confidence to start taking a game by the scruff of the neck and controlling midfield.
Clare is actually my Player of the season, one of only 3 players to play in every game so far - shes actually a Defensive midfielder, so probably more one of the reasons why, Plus the way they are told, which a few of the Girls hate

Clare is actually my Player of the season, one of only 3 players to play in every game so far - shes actually a Defensive midfielder, so probably more one of the reasons why, Plus the way they are told, which a few of the Girls hate

He's got a home record that rivals Dyche lol maybe he'll get the chop at the end of the season and get in someone who realises we haven't got the kind of quality required to keep playing out from the back and putting ourselves under pressure.

I would have thought the whole defensive line up would have done a mass revolt to him getting an extension lol

What type of deal is Brosnan on? Has she got a couple of years left? Need to ensure we keep hold of her imo I think she's one of the best in the league
Brosnan ends at the end of the season, it was an auto renewal the 2nd year on same wages as 1st - so not even a pay rise. Before this season started, i thought Ramsey would go on to be number 1 and Brosnan may have left.

These are the ones due to end in a few months
Brosnan,Veje, The Twins, Galli, Stenevik, Kuhl on loan, Duggan, Snoeijs,