THE 2023/2024 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Brosnan ends at the end of the season, it was an auto renewal the 2nd year on same wages as 1st - so not even a pay rise. Before this season started, i thought Ramsey would go on to be number 1 and Brosnan may have left.

These are the ones due to end in a few months
Brosnan,Veje, The Twins, Galli, Stenevik, Kuhl on loan, Duggan, Snoeijs,

There'll be no shortage of takers for Brosnan and Galli if we don't tie them down. Them 2 and Stenevik I'd keep out of the ones mentioned

Is Sarah talking about the push on Piomente towards the end of the game?

I haven't seen the replay but in real-time it looked a nailed on pen to me.
Ive watched it, Its right on 90mins, its a foul, but its just outside. We havent had a pen for 2years at home, with the last one before those 2years coming a year earlier - so 1 pen in 3 years at home

Good 1st half wee we never looked to be in trouble, but didnt really cause Man Utd to many problems bar our goal. the 2nd half we just never came out the dreessing roon, and from minute 45 we seemed like conceding in a Bad 2nd half

1711889800350.png

I feel like the title of these videos nearly every week is "Brian discusses today's defeat"
Personally dont think any foul at all on the 1st goal, and think its just an excuse myself from Sorensen. also thought from minute 1 of the 2nd half we looked like we were about to concede, before we actually did, as we were getting away with it till the 1st goal. dont agree with sorensen saying we did well for the 1st 5-7mins of 2nd half

Personally dont think any foul at all on the 1st goal, and think its just an excuse myself from Sorensen. also thought from minute 1 of the 2nd half we looked like we were about to concede, not that we did well like sorensen reckoned.

I took the dog for a walk (when we were 1 up and after Brosnan made that boss tip over the bar save), I got to the path leading to some woods and put my phone back on to carry on watching and we were 3-1 down. I'd only been out about 5/6 minutes lol