Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Allardyce Mutiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not mutiny. It's a lack of leadership and club direction.

Get rid of the dof position. In my opinion it rarely works. Too easy for a manager to blame players they haven't signed. Too easy for dof to blame manager for not getting the most from their signings. Too easy for players to let those two take the blame.

Solution .... no dof, single creative gutsy manager, smaller squad of high quality athletic players.

There's a couple of months left in the season so I doubt that they will sack Sam but everyone knows that
the experiment, especially the players, has been a bad one and that he's off. The crafty old [Poor language removed] got his contract
up to 2019 so he does'nt give a toss.

He bought property in Portugal with his pay-off from Newcastle and named the place St. James Park; well, he can buy a fancy apartment
in New York now with the Moshiri pay-off.

I thought Sam would be methodical and that he would raise spirits. He has failed miserably. Some of his decisions have lacked all sense.
A new left-back should have been his first job and then having spent 30 million on Cenk he does not play him!
Why not try two up-front? We don't have the midfield players to make a 4-3-3 work. Davies is not good enough and Rooney is good in very small patches but is not a midfield player.

It's not mutiny. It's a lack of leadership and club direction.

Get rid of the dof position. In my opinion it rarely works. Too easy for a manager to blame players they haven't signed. Too easy for dof to blame manager for not getting the most from their signings. Too easy for players to let those two take the blame.

Solution .... no dof, single creative gutsy manager, smaller squad of high quality athletic players.
Thanks s all day long

Welcome to Everton.

7e9caf2d00633694b74aad02539d35db.jpg

There shouldn't be any kind of pay off, Gardening leave would at least make him have to wait for it & might even save us some wedge.

Having to clock on at the pier head every morning would also be an inconvenience to him that I would put him through, kicking him out of the building after doing so each and every time... or even better sitting out the working day in an underground office with no internet connection, telephone or outside contact.

We need to show a nastiness with this bloke that is unprecedented and almost bordering on torture.

He can avoid it all by simply walking away with no pay off obviously.

& I'd turn his goblin into a water spout on the said building as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back