Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Battle for Number 10 - NOT A Live Debate - Cameron vs Miliband - 9PM KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ me for starting a politics thread.

Anyway, if I know GOT, and I think I do, this place is at its finest when there is a big live event on.

See the Olympics opening ceremony thread, or Brazil vs Germany in the last World Cup as phenomenal examples of GOT in great moments of form.

So this is tonight. Saw an advert for it which looked like a new match had been added to the Wrestlemania card. Is this happening in a steel cage?

Anyway, will I watch this? Probably not. But that's just me. Not into politics. Don't vote (don't @ me you're not my mum). But GOT and important live events are always good.

Have fun. (I'm going 6 pages before this gets closed)

As an interesting live event, and an important one at that, it could become horribly stifled by bland questionning, with any controversial areas carefully screened out beforehand. Milliband will take every opportunity to mention the NHS, ditto Cameron the economy.

Tough one between Ross and Naismith for the number 10 role.

Sitting on the fence with this one.

I think elections should be decided in the style of the film Running Man, it'd be a great way to decide a worthy leader and would also cull a sh!tload of knobheads.

Trying to think who would sound more ludicrous saying "get to the chopper". It's a tough contest. Of course, Californians may argue that being able to say that credibly is no qualification for public office.

I think elections should be decided in the style of the film Running Man, it'd be a great way to decide a worthy leader and would also cull a sh!tload of knobheads.

Miliband comes in 'WHO LOVES YOU AND WHO DO YOU LOVE?!'

That's actually a better election tag line than any of them will actually come up with.

Lol @ me for starting a politics thread.

Anyway, if I know GOT, and I think I do, this place is at its finest when there is a big live event on.

See the Olympics opening ceremony thread, or Brazil vs Germany in the last World Cup as phenomenal examples of GOT in great moments of form.

So this is tonight. Saw an advert for it which looked like a new match had been added to the Wrestlemania card. Is this happening in a steel cage?

Anyway, will I watch this? Probably not. But that's just me. Not into politics. Don't vote (don't @ me you're not my mum). But GOT and important live events are always good.

Have fun. (I'm going 6 pages before this gets closed)

What sort of preview is this ? Not even any pictures ffs.

Nah, Will be watching. Hoping Ed can turn it around after his poor showing at PMQs yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back