"the Bobble" on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wont be long before he is hounded out by blues, as the thirst for info becomes desperate and when he gets things wrong....they will go for him.

People that give out ITK type info are NEVER allowed to be wrong, just check some of the comments in here.
we havent got rid of that weasel on here called @Theoneandonly, so stay clear of the Bobble please.
I know he posts team news few minutes before the line up is announced so at least he has some info.

The Mosh - Are we all here?
Ali Ali Oh - Im here
Kia - Im here
Bill - Wait there lads, im just gonna add El Bobble from Twitter to the call
I`m sure I heard him say he got info by email, I`m guessing an email forwarded by someone inside the club. Clearly he has a source and he is fluffing it up a bit, they are recording these spaces, if only I knew where to access them!

he also said Braithwaite was out for a month, days later he was in Training
Said after game v Burnley was off that Lewin was starting, Our ex boss said in the press conference for game after that, said that Lewin was not starting.
Got something else wrong yesterday as well, so defo has at least 3 things wrong

Only things ive seen him say are things already on the net or in the open somewhere
Benitez definitely said DCL was starting v Burnley if it had gone ahead.

He’s said Delph could miss rest of season and he’s not been seen since either.

He has info for certain. Nothing to gain from it and goes on audio to share as well. He knows Paul Joyce who retweets his info.

He has connections of some sort and doesn’t post anything that isn’t factual.

He said last night nothing was done with Peoria but he’s in the race, then later on News says nothing is done

Status
Not open for further replies.