The bomb shelter thread.

Just popped in for a bit of mind release from these 'ADBLOCK' messages that wont stop stalking me.

Sorry MOD's, but I don't have Adblock and it's driving me insane, I do have a VPN but I Disconnect it before coming on the site incase that is the issue..

So could you please sort it out !!!

( Apologies to everyone else for the off any Topic Message going on in here at the mo, but I had to spout it out somewhere )

Hopefully it gets noticed by one of the 'Top Dogs' in here tho so it can be sorted !!!

Hopefully it gets noticed by one of the 'Top Dogs' in here tho so it can be sorted !!!

Stay calm Swartzy, no top dogs here, just a safe space where we can all stay relaxed and not worry about mods or Adblock.

Pull up a beanbag and chill. Have you tried the vol au vents and Lilt? You may find answers to your issues in

All we ask in the shelter is no Everton chat.

Welcome.

Stay calm Swartzy, no top dogs here, just a safe space where we can all stay relaxed and not worry about mods or Adblock.

Pull up a beanbag and chill. Have you tried the vol au vents and Lilt? You may find answers to your issues in

All we ask in the shelter is no Everton chat.

Welcome.
Hahaha chilling on the beanbag now m8, just had to throw my moment of madness somewhere to ease the mind.
Cheers for that tho Bud ;)

Also expert hostage negotiator and remember when Japan had that earthquake and Tsunami?? Well take a guess who was an expert on Nuclear reactors and what to do when the power went down.
Well if the answer wasn't surf that tsunami right the hell out of dodge before it melts down then he obviously just making stuff up.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back