The Brown Shoes Loan System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashtray

Player Valuation: £25m
Just thought about it, In RM's first season, we loaned Del, Rom and Gazbaz...

we on the verge of securing Del, which means we managed to secure all three on perm contracts. which is amazing, they were all great players.

First team Loans since then have failed us...

but i still think we should look to loans to help the squad.

Whats your opinion?

we on the verge of securing Del, which means we managed to secure all three on perm contracts. which is amazing, they were all great players.
Whats your opinion?
We loan players to try them out.
Some work, some don't, we try to buy the ones that work.

Whats your opinion?
Loans for the sake of it no, they are the ones that in general have failed

Loans with options are the way forward really

the loans i would argue have been good still.

Traore- Good player. Unlucky he got injured but he is a good striker, for the price we probably would have paid he was worth it.

Atsu- Really like the lad, watch him do well next season. Horribly underused by Martinez but doesnt subtract away from him being a good player.

Lennon- Happy we signed him on the basis of we needed a winger. Not the best but did a job and if he ewas already our player the squad would have been better off. Possibility of signing him back as well

Traore- Good player. Unlucky he got injured but he is a good striker, for the price we probably would have paid he was worth it.

Atsu- Really like the lad, watch him do well next season. Horribly underused by Martinez but doesnt subtract away from him being a good player.

Lennon- Happy we signed him on the basis of we needed a winger. Not the best but did a job and if he ewas already our player the squad would have been better off. Possibility of signing him back as well

you know what, i completely forgot about Lennon, that was VITAL

What exactly are you basing your judgement of Atsu on? One nice goal in the ANC?

He'll fade into obscurity from here on in. Expect to see him turn out for Watford perhaps.

What exactly are you basing your judgement of Atsu on? One nice goal in the ANC?

He'll fade into obscurity from here on in. Expect to see him turn out for Watford perhaps.

basing it on the past 3 years or so development from signing to porto onwards.

He was first team for them if you didn't know, so he can't be that bad of a player. Hell even forgetting his previous playing history he just got player of the tournament in the ACON with players such as yaya playing in the same tournament.

That is why i like the lad, he is a good prospect and one day he will be playing champions league football again somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.