The Chicken of Depression or the Bluebird of Happiness?

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 260020

So with the news that 777 have collapsed quicker than George Best on a Sunday morning, and we may have the possibility of two rich local blues being backed by Dell, when is it time to no longer feel absolutely crushing despair daily?

They says its darkest before dawn but seems to have been dark for waaaaaaaay too long now.

Is it time to look up, or does the ‘Everton, that’ in us simply persist?

I personally am sleeping a lot better at the moment when it comes to Everton, as the prospect of administration dwindles for that aware as we hear of more interested parties.

This won’t be an instant fix of course, but at the moment I feel as though something has changed for the better.

but it’s not them now is it? it’s MSP?

Screenshot_20240608-134407~2.webp

We are a serious proposition for any investor. The stadium is not only a great revenue stream, but it offers complete redevelopment of the dock road, which will be thriving as it was back in the days of the dockers.

Administration was never really a threat as some tried to scaremonger. The immediate threat to our existence was relegation, which we massively laughed in the face of despite points deductions. That said, there is no guarantee we will be safe again next season. I personally feel we will be, but no guarantees.

I am optimistic we'll be back to competing for Europe in a couple of years.

View attachment 260020

So with the news that 777 have collapsed quicker than George Best on a Sunday morning, and we may have the possibility of two rich local blues being backed by Dell, when is it time to no longer feel absolutely crushing despair daily?

They says its darkest before dawn but seems to have been dark for waaaaaaaay too long now.

Is it time to look up, or does the ‘Everton, that’ in us simply persist?

I personally am sleeping a lot better at the moment when it comes to Everton, as the prospect of administration dwindles for that aware as we hear of more interested parties.

This won’t be an instant fix of course, but at the moment I feel as though something has changed for the better.
The chicken of happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back