Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The constant bullying (Davek)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soap

Player Valuation: £6m
Granted, I haven't posted here long and am a newbie.

But the harassment @davek gets on a daily basis is pathetic.

Some of you don't share his views, that's fair. But why the abuse?

I even witnessed a few calling him a RS yesterday. That's the kind of paranoid nonsense they come out with at RAWK when one of the regulars doesn't nod their head with the other sheep, replacing "RS" with "Manc".

You are no better and it spoils an otherwise very well moderated and interesting forums.

Basically, grow the hell up. Ignore Dave if you don't agree with him.

Totally agree, he has been a member of this forum for a long time and is entitled to his view.

I sometimes don't agree with him but he always debates his view. I guess some people can't handle debating with him and resort to calling him a RS etc etc

The funny thing is, he is probably the poster who the weird lot on RAWK hate the most because of his stinging views of that lot.

He is our dark knight.

He's a relentless WUM who completely refuses to acknowledge he is wrong about Martinez. He clogs up multiple threads with his frothing idiocy, and I find the forum much more interesting and entertaining now I've got him on ignore.

People calling him out on his utter BS are not "bullying" him ffs. They are wasting their time, because he loves the attention, but they aren't bullying him.

He is either a parody account or somebody with way too much time on their hands.

Bullying my arse!

He belittles anybody who disagrees with him in a condescending manner which is quite rich as you can tell most of the stuff he posts is straight from Google research.

Stop pandering to him with another thread and do something more meaningful with your time you easily offended and delicate little flower.

He is either a parody account or somebody with way too much time on their hands.

Bullying my arse!

He belittles anybody who disagrees with him in a condescending manner which is quite rich as you can tell most of the stuff he posts is straight from Google research.

Stop pandering to him with another thread and do something more meaningful with your time you easily offended and delicate little flower.

I am happy to have the Davek Koeman Denial Committee on the forum to balance out the Koeman Premature Deification Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back