Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The constant bullying (Davek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's only what bird's do afterall, and n One Love man.
I see @bignev23 also deleted his comment about the moral police. It's exactly this sort of thing that stopped people coming out, if you think that's an acceptable thing to say in this day and age then you're just as bad.

Only cos I was to slow and they'd already arrived mate, if your seriously offended by someone asking if someone's gay then that's your prerogative.

I see @bignev23 also deleted his comment about the moral police. It's exactly this sort of thing that stopped people coming out, if you think that's an acceptable thing to say in this day and age then you're just as bad.
It's sickening behaviour in this day and age.

And the fact these people are allowed to express their disgusting views is a damning indictment on today's society.

Death to all hetero's

it's only what bird's do afterall, and n One Love man.

Only cos I was to slow and they'd already arrived mate, if your seriously offended by someone asking if someone's gay then that's your prerogative.
I'm not offended by the question at all, this place is known for the casual homosexuality which is always great, I do take offence to it being used in a negative manner though.

He was asking it as though being homosexual is a negative thing.

There's a difference.

I'm not offended by the question at all, this place is known for the casual homosexuality which is always great, I do take offence to it being used in a negative manner though.

Casual homosexuality keeps the world turning, everyone loves a no strings attached bum. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back