Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The constant bullying (Davek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would say banned under his username if he was banned.Seeing that his account can't be viewed anymore, i wonder did he ask for it to be deleted?Maybe he will come back with a new username.Whatever the story is the sooner we have Davek back the better.

He's been a member of this forum for a decade.

10 YEARS.

Not quite Matt, it'd have been 10 years next April, at which point he'd have got his long service award !

Anyway, to be serious for a short moment, if it's perma, I hope the mods reconsider, but I don't know what the circumstances are, so that might not be possible.

dave's a pain in the arse, but he's our pain in the arse and so needs a bit of a ( virtual ) slapping now and then to keep him under control. It may well be that he's been asked to wind his neck in a bit, but he hasn't been able to do so, in which case some time off wouldn't do him any harm.

It's vaguely possible that he's gone off on one with a mod via PM, from which there would be no way back, but that's not really his style, so I doubt that's the case.

A rest will probably do both us and dave some good. We all are subject to good and bad times to be around, and dave's been caught in his own negative feedback loop, it appears. He needs to save that stuff up and unleash it on the tories and kopites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back