Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The constant bullying (Davek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoomans..

Wait.. So let me get this straight.

This thread isn't about a prominent poster being bullied constantly for politely making considered arguments which, although may not be 'fashionable', are a reasonable conclusion to draw given the facts. It's about said poster bullying all the rest of the members with polite, well-argued posts based in fact??

I don't think anyone has a problem with other people who have a different opinion. If we all agreed on everything, the forum would be pointless.

The thing with Dave is he is negative about everything. He clearly has a chip on his shoulder about something, and I actually feel sorry for him considering football is one of the better things in our lives, but for him, following Everton appears to be such a persistent chore.

I don't think anyone has a problem with other people who have a different opinion. If we all agreed on everything, the forum would be pointless.

The thing with Dave is he is negative about everything. He clearly has a chip on his shoulder about something, and I actually feel sorry for him considering football is one of the better things in our lives, but for him, following Everton appears to be such a persistent chore.

Thats part of the charm of Davek though.

You have to see and understand: underneath all the negativity all the bitching and complaining - there is no truer Evertonian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back