Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The constant bullying (Davek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we are saying is GIVE DAVE A CHANCE!
200.gif

tenor.gif

How apt that GoT as it's very own LittleFinger. Sneaking around in the shadows and whispering in everyone's ear.

I know the truth

It's very important that you know the truth

*whistles the theme tune deeee deee didlee deee deeeeeeeeeeeee*

Watch out!
My outfit's ridiculous, in the club lookin' so conspicuous.
And Rowl! These women all on the prowl, if you hold the head steady I'm a milk the cow.
Forget about the game, I'm a spit the truth, I won't stop till I get 'em in they birthday suits.
So gimmie the rhythm and it'll be off with their clothes, then bend over to the front and touch your toes.
I left the Jag and I took the Rolls, if they ain't cutting then I put em on foot patrol.
How you like me now, when my pinky's valued over three hundred thousand,
Let's drank you the one to please, Ludacris fill cups like double D's.
Me and Ush once more and we leave 'em dead, we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed to say

Watch out!
My outfit's ridiculous, in the club lookin' so conspicuous.
And Rowl! These women all on the prowl, if you hold the head steady I'm a milk the cow.
Forget about the game, I'm a spit the truth, I won't stop till I get 'em in they birthday suits.
So gimmie the rhythm and it'll be off with their clothes, then bend over to the front and touch your toes.
I left the Jag Foot Long Hot Dog and Chris grassed Dave and I took the Rolls, if they ain't cutting then I put em on foot patrol.
How you like me now, when my pinky's valued over three hundred thousand,
Let's drank you the one to please, Ludacris fill cups like double D's.
Me and Ush once more and we leave 'em dead, we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed to say

wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back