Current or Upcoming Crest?

• Current Crest

Votes: 40 13.6%
  • Upcoming Crest

Votes: 255 86.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's already a few things in the club shops with the new crest on, I picked up a mug and bottle opener in Everton 2 last week, seems like they're trying to shift all the Nike stuff in there too before Umbro takes over.

I notice the ladies were still wearing the old kit and badge today.

When can they stop?

Well actually in fact there's probably no more games thinking about it.

I notice the ladies were still wearing the old kit and badge today.

When can they stop?

Well actually in fact there's probably no more games thinking about it.

they're only 4 games into the league season i believe. don't ask my why the FA Cup is done and dusted already so early in the season (unless i've got my facts wrong), so yeah interesting point.

if our deal was suppose to be over today, yet we have no new shirt, how can they continue to wear nike?
hmm

they're only 4 games into the league season i believe. don't ask my why the FA Cup is done and dusted already so early in the season (unless i've got my facts wrong), so yeah interesting point.

if our deal was suppose to be over today, yet we have no new shirt, how can they continue to wear nike?
hmm

No I'm just more confused by it.

I guess they can't wear the Umbro one until it's released.

skimped through thread..sooo Ive seen new crest as company that does a few bits for me has new crest and errrrrr its a whole lot better .. Up the toffees

efc-150803.jpg

The PS3 and Xbox controller skins look boss with the new crest, love the yellow St Rupert's tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.