The Crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is it you sit mate?

Because it was limbs in the Gwladys and everyone was singing the Richarlison song

To a degree Mikey but it was half hearted chanting. The atmosphere was odd last night. It was like nobody wanted to be there. Usually we get a but of urgency from the crowd when we are chasing the game but there was none of that.

I agree the performance wasn't good enough but it's not like it was 13:30 on a Sunday. It was a night game under the floodlights, something we are renowned for.

Agree with a lot on here park end is next to useless atmosphere wise,unless their is an injustice the gwladys is relied upon totally for the atmosphere ,also when you’ve made a commitment to be at a 8pm Monday night kick off why on Earth are u leaving with 10 mins left (with injury time ) with the score only at 1-2 no matter how bad we played,delighted so many missed digne great free kick

I felt an absolute tit for jumping up and down while everyone around me politely clapped
This is one of the reasons why the atmosphere has been bad. When people around you don't cheer, sing, jump up, you'll eventually stop yourself and then become a part of the library. So stop feeling like a tit Mike and keep those limbs flying when we score.

It's usual Monday night vibes though isn't it.

If STH haven't stubhubbed their ticket, they're sat there hoping it's not a repeat of Newcastle. But it was - only worse :Blink:

As far as I can see he didn’t place any of the blame for the performance on the fans. He is however, 100% correct. It’s dead and the only time people want to make any noise is to fume when things start to go wrong. Celebrations for Richarlison’s goal were pathetic, such a weird atmosphere to be involved in.

I reckon you should wear a Go-pro to the next Everton game you’re at and post your celebration to an Everton goal. You must go crazy. Everyone else needs to see how it’s done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back