The Dead Thread

i feel so young to all of you coz i don’t have a clue who half of these are

Matty, I thought you were in competition with this man here

Oldest living man in the UK (and the world): John Tinniswood​

John Alfred Tinniswood (born 26 August 1912) from Southport, Merseyside is a British supercentenarian. He was born in Liverpool, Merseyside. At the age of 111, John is the oldest living man in the United Kingdom following the death of 108-year-old Harry Fransman on 25 September 2020. On 1 October 2022, his age was officially verified by the European Supercentenarian Organisation. Following the death of 114-year-old Juan Vicente Pérez Mora from Venezuela on 2 April 2024, John became the World's Oldest Verified Living Man, certified by LongeviQuest.

Matty, I thought you were in competition with this man here

Oldest living man in the UK (and the world): John Tinniswood​

John Alfred Tinniswood (born 26 August 1912) from Southport, Merseyside is a British supercentenarian. He was born in Liverpool, Merseyside. At the age of 111, John is the oldest living man in the United Kingdom following the death of 108-year-old Harry Fransman on 25 September 2020. On 1 October 2022, his age was officially verified by the European Supercentenarian Organisation. Following the death of 114-year-old Juan Vicente Pérez Mora from Venezuela on 2 April 2024, John became the World's Oldest Verified Living Man, certified by LongeviQuest.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back