The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long got home from work. Sitting with a cold 6-pack of Cooper's Sparkling Ale while waiting for the match on Foxtel in a couple of hours. Love Sundays.

Great Lakes Commodore Perry is what I drank if you want to know. Delicious but really heavy. Haven't been this drunk in a long time after 3. I want to fight a mountain lion. Good thing I can find Skyrim and not my keys!

Great Lakes Commodore Perry is what I drank if you want to know. Delicious but really heavy. Haven't been this drunk in a long time after 3. I want to fight a mountain lion. Good thing I can find Skyrim and not my keys!
I've never had the need to bash something's head in after drinking.
I just get more talkative and huggy

I've never had the need to bash something's head in after drinking.
I just get more talkative and huggy
I'm more talkative and huggy without anyone to be more talkative and huggy with at the moment, and for the foreseeable future. It's the life I chose. :(

I'm more talkative and huggy without anyone to be more talkative and huggy with at the moment, and for the foreseeable future. It's the life I chose. :(
Ah gutting. I'm lucky that I'm surrounded by a bunch of friends I've known since I was a kid.
If nothing else I'll always have them.
If you don't like the way things are, maybe it's time for a change?

Ah gutting. I'm lucky that I'm surrounded by a bunch of friends I've known since I was a kid.
If nothing else I'll always have them.
If you don't like the way things are, maybe it's time for a change?
I was just being dramatic about being single, and being in snowed in. I do move around a lot and that'll probably be the reason why I end up a cat lady but I love my job.

Oh.. so this is what it looks like
in here when your actually sober.
im usually hammered when come in here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back