The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sufering today with a cruel hangover but after watching the match it has cheered me up a bit so im lining my stomach with a huge bar of galaxy and preparing to get back on it tonight,,,,, ohhhh yyyeeeaahhh !!!

Did he bite?

Yes, a lot. The rough bit of hunk.

****. Do tell?

Just a night out with my girlfriend and a mate and his girlfriend, it was a last minute arrangment so I thought it would probably be a fairly quiet one like. Wrong.

We did a spot of pre drinking at my mates uni house on Smithdown, possibly a bit too much pre drinking in the end as i poslished off a small bottle of Vodka and a bottle of Rose (gay). We made it in to town about 11 or so and proceeded to get knocked back from many places because of my drunken state. Or, in the case of Alma De Cuba, for not having shoes on. I told the bouncer it wasn't my fault as there's a recession and a lot of people can't afford shoes, he told me to [Poor language removed] off so I did.

The clock struck 12 and I don't remember anything else until this morning. Oh actually, my bird cried. A lot. And For no apparent reason whatsoever.

Yes, a lot. The rough bit of hunk.

Just a night out with my girlfriend and a mate and his girlfriend, it was a last minute arrangment so I thought it would probably be a fairly quiet one like. Wrong.

We did a spot of pre drinking at my mates uni house on Smithdown, possibly a bit too much pre drinking in the end as i poslished off a small bottle of Vodka and a bottle of Rose (gay). We made it in to town about 11 or so and proceeded to get knocked back from many places because of my drunken state. Or, in the case of Alma De Cuba, for not having shoes on. I told the bouncer it wasn't my fault as there's a recession and a lot of people can't afford shoes, he told me to [Poor language removed] off so I did.

The clock struck 12 and I don't remember anything else until this morning. Oh actually, my bird cried. A lot. And For no apparent reason whatsoever.

If there's one thing I know about girls, is that they have a high tendency to cry without reason on a night out

I howled at the no shoes line. Brilliant

If there's one thing I know about girls, is that they have a high tendency to cry without reason on a night out

I howled at the no shoes line. Brilliant

Tell me about it mate. It's great the way their make up transfers from their face on to your t shirt too.

I don't know if I've mislead here, which prompted a + Rep "Get some shoes you tramp FFS xx - Matt Damon". I was wearing footwear, just obviously not footwear deemed high enough quality to grace the wonderful floors of Alma De Cuba. B*stards!

Oh and as a result of my mates girlfriend getting a new camera for Christmas, there's what seems thousands of dreadful pictures of me on facebook.

How was yours any way mate?

Tell me about it mate. It's great the way their make up transfers from their face on to your t shirt too.

I don't know if I've mislead here, which prompted a + Rep "Get some shoes you tramp FFS xx - Matt Damon". I was wearing footwear, just obviously not footwear deemed high enough quality to grace the wonderful floors of Alma De Cuba. B*stards!

Oh and as a result of my mates girlfriend getting a new camera for Christmas, there's what seems thousands of dreadful pictures of me on facebook.

How was yours any way mate?

Spent ill in bed bro. The booze caught up with me after 6 nights on it heavily, New Years ended before it started. Gutted. Saying that, I don't think I missed too much here. Your story made it better though, ha

I just had a massive dinner to sort my hangover out and I am having an indian in a bit as well, might even polish some more cans off.

I just had a massive dinner to sort my hangover out and I am having an indian in a bit as well, might even polish some more cans off.

Same, except the indian part. I don't like eating people ffs, and an indian would cost too much anyway.

Started on the beer already, as it's my name day today (woohoo! after New Year...) and I'm having a few guests and stuff, and the gf just left and we drank a few cans too.

FFS feeling like sh*t. Haven't slept very well (the NYE party went to 8AM. FFS 8AM!) and even missed the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back