The Dyche Slap

Was the slap justified

• Yes - also Thatcher, a fantastic lady

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
a5JpHz.gif

Leaked video

Very odd. Literally the guy can do no wrong in your book. It's almost as if you're being paid for this.

I've openly said that Patterson's had some very average performances

The same as every one of our players. It's a pretty average team as would be expected given how badly the whole club has been mismanaged for so long now

You on the other hand take every single opportunity to malign him and have been called out for it on multiple occasions by masses of people

I've openly said that Patterson's had some very average performances

The same as every one of our players. It's a pretty average team as would be expected given how badly the whole club has been mismanaged for so long now

You on the other hand take every single opportunity to malign him and have been called out for it on multiple occasions by masses of people

Nonsense I think he's a decent lad that needs game time one way or another. He should have gone out on loan clearly. This incident with dyche isn't helping anyone though.

Our favourite sports correspondent trying to stir the pot. I imagine the team, like this forum, will be split.

So was General Brexit in the right for slapping the living Sundays out of a young, defenceless 20 year old.

Or was he wrong
This has turned into a sequel to the headlock. It was either a bit of horse play that got blown out of all proportion, or a young lad getting battered while trying to have his evening meal.