The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Has nobody located the fella in the flat yet ?

has he not come forward with a figure that he was given ?

A big hitter from ICI who's really a feller in a flat with one bar on his lecky fire, and another feller described as an *inventor* - only Bill could come up with this pair when trying to sell a PL club.

Had a conversation with the head of IT, oh my - this is embarrassing now.

It's clear from the communications that they were allowed to report back and that Derek Hatton was sent as an emissary to head off anything embarrassing for Bill, Earl and Keith Harris in their report. It puts Hatton's later tweeting in context: he implied there that it was all a shock to him. And it gives the impression that the likes of Hatton, Elstone and Ross developed a strategy of countering the report by distracting from it with stories to the media of being stabbed in the back.

It's a reasonably determined propaganda machine the club runs nowadays. If they could just devote some time to marketing, contractual matters, legal affairs etc we could go far.

Deggsy's not coming out of that too well.

Done up like a kipper those lads.

"Why did Bill Kenwright, knowing that he had earlier secured finance from a BVI registered entity, claim on SSN that he could not and would not put the club into any further debt?"

Factually wrong. Its not long term debt since it's a bridging loan. Its NOT adding to the debt of the club.

However for that bunch its one of their less erroneous efforts.

Would prefer Dave K to read their statement on a different website to those SOS bell ends.

D/D should stick that website on the "Frivolous Websites" banned list.

The questions of Keith Harris and Amanda Staveley - I do welcome and would like answers to.

However, I'm putting on record I'm not a Blue Union or KEIOC supporter.

Don't agree with some of their purported "facts" or methods.

Just like I won't be impressed seeing another near hysterical Derek Hatton response on OUR club's website!!!!!!! FFS

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back