The Excuses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are both kinda true to be fair, but

1. Godfrey was injured for our first few (on of our best players last season) and Dom missed the last one. He was missing good players in every game so far.

2. Crap teams are often absurdly hard to break down. We should have beaten Leeds away from home and we DID beat Brighton away from home. WITH FANS back as well. If we keep up this trend of competing and winning away from home (and keep winning at home), we are very much in contention for Europe.

We seem to have a plan. Rafael seems versatile in the ways he approaches games. That is more than I could ask for when we were held hostage by FFP. Man brought in two studs from the $1 McDonald’s menu. Should be credited for that.
Studs? Strange choice of word…

I don't like the bloke at all however he's done more than I expected . His press conferences have been genuine ( for the most part ) and the mistakes he has made ( the first 60 minutes for example of last night's games ) he rectified it .
If he can learn from mistakes like thinking Keane knows how to work in a back 3 then I hope my own critism of him is his 'orrible smug face .
As for the games we have played so far , WE should of learnt that lesson from last season .

Excuses or reasons.

I can see the wheels massively falling off with a few ill timed injuries. Davies and Gomes centre mid with no Gray and Townsend will be horrible.

Actually also dreading a certain unavailable player becoming available again. Because he always seems to end up being shoehorned into the team despite offering nowt 85% of the time. Momentum killer.

Excuses or reasons.

I can see the wheels massively falling off with a few ill timed injuries. Davies and Gomes centre mid with no Gray and Townsend will be horrible.

Actually also dreading a certain unavailable player becoming available again. Because he always seems to end up being shoehorned into the team despite offering nowt 85% of the time. Momentum killer.

Hopefully we don't get multiple injuries together. Any more than 3 first choice unavailable and we will start to struggle. The unavailable player is out the way until January at least but personally can't see him returning.

Just to clarify, people saying that people are going overboard doesn’t actually mean that they are.

This is typical GOT.

If you say something positive offering an opposing opinion, you are likely to either be labelled an extremist, plotter or bedwetter if slightly negative about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.