The fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can only play with that kind of intensity if the manager sets the team up to play on the front foot and to press the opposition higher up the pitch. It's a two way thing. The gameplan has to be in place and then we need the players to execute.

We had tried to park the bus and soak up pressure all season up to this month, so it's no shock we hadn't played with intensity.

Can you remember the last time we played that far up the pitch? Because I can't. I marvelled at it. What's next, one-touch passing?

I thought it was particularly loud around the 27mins mark.
Glad we stayed in our seats now that the FSW has been booted into the Dee.
Just need those moaning Rafatonians out now

Can't blame the fans, cheering for 90 mins will not turn the crap into 2006 Barcelona. There is full sell out away support every game and full stadium at Goodison. Giving them the excuse of only playing at home is lazy and something i think the players are pushing for so they can get away with half effort

We saw last week how influential our fans can be when we’re at home. We got behind the players for the first time in years and we won 3-0.
Has to be the same every game now, in fact more, for 6 or 7 sides at the bottom every game is a cup final now when they play at home, you can be sure Newcastle will be giving it everything, and Leeds, we have to do our bit too

Has to be the same every game now, in fact more, for 6 or 7 sides at the bottom every game is a cup final now when they play at home, you can be sure Newcastle will be giving it everything, and Leeds, we have to do our bit too

If we can get through the first 20 minutes next week it'll have potential. I can see another Liverpool type performance unfortunately. Our defence won't cope.

If we can get through the first 20 minutes next week it'll have potential. I can see another Liverpool type performance unfortunately. Our defence won't cope.
Yeah next week really isnt one I would expect anything in, we lose that we just have to accept it and look towards the next league game.
Infact I would even rest DCL if he isnt 100%

Completely concur.

We fans have got to be ‘on it’ at every home match if we are to stand any chance of staying up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back