The final hurdles.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: ÂŁ70m
Twenty five points,not in "real"terms I know,but it is what it is and we live with it,now I don't know about you but I still think we will be "ok", madness I know thinking our last league victory was December 16th🙄,however whatever we "glean" from these fixtures also factor in what this despised organisation running the show may still come up with to thwart us,in my mind we require to fully cover us of "all" eventualities to go on a run picking up points in the games we "should" aquire them,and also nicking points in the games we will not,the management and players need to step up obviously and I feel it is down to us downtrodden souls,the fans to go to the well yet again and push us over the line,such a sad,sad state of affairs for our beloved club, we'll in the words of Dyche,"park that" for now though,let's hope we can give the PL the biggest V sign yet by staying up by our own means and blighting their "plans" for us,are you with us?COYB and up the Toffs💙

I really hope the trip to Portugal has helped to fortify bodies and minds. We've been hobbling for some time.

I know quite a few raise an eyebrow at our well paid and not particularly excellent players getting such nice mid-season breaks, but it might just provide the impetus to get those few wins.

If nothing else I expect renewed resilience courtesy of the patented Dyche-slap situational attrition training technique. Onwards, Everton!

We've had a bad run and failed to win a few games we were expected to, but not that many. If we're being realistic/fair Man C x 2, Man U x 2, Spurs x 2, Villa were all games that, it could be argued, we hoped to get points from rather than expected to. W Ham, Palace are the obvious games that we 'should' have won.
Despite all that we still have a reasonable defence, having not conceded more than a goal a game against anyone in the bottom half of the table during that run - and 7 of our remaining 10 games are against these sides. Yes, we are terrible at scoring goals, but with a bit of luck (own goals, deflections, etc) we should be able to pick up enough points to survive. Of course, the nearer it gets to match days the more my confidence fades away!!!