The Final Klopp Insult

There is a strong possibility that heir Klopp rocks up to the Old Lady and relegates us whilst simultaneously winning the championship for our neighbours.

An interesting topic for discussion I believe. How will people react to such an outcome
If that happens, then to paraphrase the book of revelations:

'I heard a voice amidst the four heads of the beast,
and I looked, and behold I saw a pale horse,
and sat upon him was named Death,
and hell followed in his wake...'

:Blink:

If that happens, then to paraphrase the book of revelations:

'I heard a voice amidst the four heads of the beast,
and I looked, and behold I saw a pale horse,
and sat upon him was named Death,
and hell followed in his wake...'

:Blink:
Will this be a different type of hell from the hell we currently occupy?

At least a bit warmer.

Does the book of revelations give any clues to when we might next win a game??

There is a strong possibility that heir Klopp rocks up to the Old Lady and relegates us whilst simultaneously winning the championship for our neighbours.

An interesting topic for discussion I believe. How will people react to such an outcome

Next to no chance it gets played the final midweek, can you imagine the security concerns.

So 0% chance of it happening, it's as far away from a strong possibility as you can get.

Nice to have you back Chris

Let's just stuff it up those "bad neighbours " it's about time we made those bar stewards cry.

UTFT

Next to no chance it gets played the final midweek, can you imagine the security concerns.

So 0% chance of it happening, it's as far away from a strong possibility as you can get.
True, the PL and PIGMOL would want the coronation of Herr Shipman to be watched by the maximum worldwide audience, so it won’t be a midweek finale for ‘Klopp the Movie’.

True, the PL and PIGMOL would want the coronation of Herr Shipman to be watched by the maximum worldwide audience, so it won’t be a midweek finale for ‘Klopp the Movie’.
And you already know it's been planned and scripted. It's going to be a god awful spectacle. Ketch and vomit inducing as hell.

Something like this I'd imagine:

Only way more dramatic for the lovable kopites to gobble up.