Not Safe For Work! The Fit Birds Thread MK2

1*TcvZSR7rS-ocWNCD8x4orQ.jpeg

1*eqPTMJI0Sn3uyYSeXwAdEg.jpeg

images

images

everybody needs good neighbours...
Nicola Charles.

The things you listed aren't really comparable to cosmetic surgery, are they bud.
They're all things that change your physical appearance so yes, they're comparable.

At least with fake boobs, if you meet a girl on a night out with fake boobs she'll still have them in the morning. With the make up and a wig, God knows what she'll look like without them.

They're all things that change your physical appearance so yes, they're comparable.

At least with fake boobs, if you meet a girl on a night out with fake boobs she'll still have them in the morning. With the make up and a wig, God knows what she'll look like without them.
No, sorry pal. There's a huge difference between cosmetic surgery and makeup.

If you don't believe me try the following:

1) wear lipstick on your penis for a week;

and then

2) have your penis surgically removed.

If you still maintain, after doing the above, that cosmetic surgery is comparable to makeup then fair play to you, you will win the internet for the day.

and then

If you still maintain, after doing the above, that cosmetic surgery is comparable to makeup then fair play to you, you will win the internet for the day.
Why not just have an injection to increase the girth. Seems a more realistic comparison. Disclaimer: doesn’t work like it should

and then

Normally wash it off after she's left the building to be fair

and then

Neither of those things are something people do to try and improve their appearance so try again but with a half decent comparison.

and then

That doesn't make sense, although I think you are saying one is temporary and the other permanent?

@Tree13 I actually got bored waiting for a girl who was on the phone downstairs while I was in her room and thought it would be an amusing and worthwhile activity to draw go faster stripes on my knob while I waited.

Apparently it was her brand new birthday present chanel lipstick and she furiously kicked me out of the house while shouting to her Mum I'd ruined her lipstick with my genitals.

I regret nothing.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back