Not Safe For Work! The Fit Birds Thread MK2

Be nice to see a prope photo of women nowadays, these ones have been filtered that much she looks deformed 😆
What kind of filter do you think is on those photos? They may be slightly edited to make the colours & contrast look better but I don't see any filters that make her look 'deformed'.

What kind of filter do you think is on those photos? They may be slightly edited to make the colours & contrast look better but I don't see any filters that make her look 'deformed'.
😆 🤣, just shows you not used to seeing proper pics of women, the bodies been elongated, the thighs have been slimmed down plus the filter on the waist on one has given her a weird shaped arm,

Demi Vollering has been laying waste to races all spring. She has quite lovely eyes.

demi-vollering-v0-00uk35pn3rv81.jpg

😆 🤣, just shows you not used to seeing proper pics of women, the bodies been elongated, the thighs have been slimmed down plus the filter on the waist on one has given her a weird shaped arm,
Translation.. "she has a better body than I do so I refuse to believe it's real" 😂

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back