What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
I think its pretty normal for these things to go quiet.

No news till theres news kinda thing.

It was always going to be a long process, they arent buying a phone from Ebay here.
This is modern football, if there's no news you make up news..

Everton's Directors have to submit confirmation statements etc etc to Companies House under The Companies Act. These are statutory obligations.

Anyone can go and look at them

EVERTON STADIUM DEVELOPMENT HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED is a wholly owned subsidiary of the football club, so that and the stadium development company all together constitute a "group company". They prepare consolidated group accounts etc

Some of us read these types of documents, daily.

I do so in my work too making submissions to regulators etc
DAMO
DAMO
DAMO

Empty silences are just the worst.

To be fair it's better than the 777 Partners shenanigans where it was just daily PR statements and then anyone that quizzed them was told "we need calm" :dodgy: like we were not calm

I've been reading up ALOT on Friedkins and Friedkin Group.

Nothing has raised my concerns yet.

Indeed how they have the board arranged at AS Roma makes me happier with them, as they do use independent non-executive directors. Good ones too.

To be fair it's better than the 777 Partners shenanigans where it was just daily PR statements and then anyone that quizzed them was told "we need calm" :dodgy:like we were not calm

I've been reading up ALOT on Friedkins and Friedkin Group.

Nothing has raised my concerns yet.

Indeed how they have the board arranged at AS Roma makes me happier with them, as they do use independent non-executive directors. Good ones too.
They will be judged on how much dough they lash at us.

They will be judged on how much dough they lash at us.

That is a very old fashioned way of thinking. PSR has stopped owners being able to “lash money” at clubs, Newcastle haven’t exactly been able to do that. Plus having money carelessly lashed around led us to the brink of collapse so I certainly won’t be hoping our new owners do the same.

Maybe by many on here, I'll be looking at what they do, how they run us, who they appoint (incl. ME! :bye: ) plus everything else
That is a very old fashioned way of thinking. PSR has stopped owners being able to “lash money” at clubs, Newcastle haven’t exactly been able to do that. Plus having money carelessly lashed around led us to the brink of collapse so I certainly won’t be hoping our new owners do the same.
I didnt mean by me, im able to look at the bigger picture.

As ive just said in the Gnonto thread, as long as they keep us PSR complaint, then anything else will be a massive bonus at this stage.

Im fairly confident they wont run us like a Columbian drug cartel which is similar to our current model.

As ive just said in the Gnonto thread, as long as they keep us PSR complaint, then anything else will be a massive bonus at this stage.

Im fairly confident they wont run us like a Columbian drug cartel which is similar to our current model.

Sunday league pub teams have been better ran than we have.

With the likes of Kenwright running in amateurishly

We can only aspire to be run like a Colombian drug cartel. They actually turn a profit, for a start.

Kev and Sean go apeshit with Dan's money ;)

Would be funny if we were matching any sales fees with signings & then woke up one day to see we'd thrown in bids for the next wave of global superstars.

I think Friedkin Group will be growing the club through savvy sponsorship deals, marketing and various income generating strategies.

Infrastructure investments may be a big thing for them.

I definitely see the revenue generation being driven towards squad investment.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back