What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Based on your contribution to this forum, you don’t seem to have the ability to listen carefully and objectively to a number of different and potentially opposing views, to recognise the difference between fact and opinion, and then to come up with reasoned and informed arguments in support of your position by recognising that there are dozens of subtleties in the space between fact and opinion, especially in the football industry. And also, reading the room.

Based on your contribution to this forum, you don’t seem to have the ability to listen carefully and objectively to a number of different and potentially opposing views, to recognise the difference between fact and opinion, and then to come up with reasoned and informed arguments in support of your position by recognising that there are dozens of subtleties in the space between fact and opinion, especially in the football industry. And also, reading the room.

That's your opinion.

I know to trust my own judgement. Thank you very much.

I think he's quoting the Government there mate.

Everton's Directors have to submit confirmation statements etc etc to Companies House under The Companies Act. These are statutory obligations.

Anyone can go and look at them

EVERTON STADIUM DEVELOPMENT HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED is a wholly owned subsidiary of the football club, so that and the stadium development company all together constitute a "group company". They prepare consolidated group accounts etc

Some of us read these types of documents, daily.

I do so in my work too making submissions to regulators etc

Anyone know what the 22mil loan off Moshiri was for?

To encourage the MSP loan. He was invited into the MSP/Blythe Capital initial investment (he also was desperate for it at the time as building work on the stadium was about to stop)

Is this new, Friedkin group want Bell & Downing involved?

Edit - I see it's a blacklisted publication so probably nonsense

There is no interest to be involved in that way, so it's just pure speculation @dublinbluenose probably to get clicks by that blacklisted publication

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back