The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea if they are on wind up or what. Didnt mean to create panic. Apologies.

IMG_9735.webp

I can’t believe that this Friedkin fella got so far, even paying a debt off to someone else, and then realised the 777 debt was a stumbling block.

It wasn’t exactly hidden what was going on.

I looks to me like another who just wants to make a massive return on a loan just like MSP and R&M.

But you do know that's the only options we have in terms of owners? The only asset we have is the stadium. That's the only thing of value and being used as the repayment vehicle.

Unless there's Saudi oil money (which isn't happening as they don't even want anything to do with us).

This idea of owner who'll pump close to a billion into the club for something to do, without a care on return, needs to get binned.

That's EXACTLY what Friedkin's game was. A piece of that stadium.

Just another parasite.

Never put your faith in Everton's 'experts' who called these people 'serious players'.

I called that Friedkin lot out as chancers right from the off. They were struggling to keep spending at Roma and all of a sudden they have the cash to pick up our debt, pay Moshiri off and bankroll a PL football club...it was strictly for the birds.

A lot of people fell for it though, so don't be surprised when they're conned again.

The stadium is the only thing making us attractive and propping the club up in the future. It'll be remortgaged to the hilt.

Make friends with it.

If the grumblings of twitter are true then its a bad day to be an everton fan.. lets hope they wrong or on a wind up
Is the same twitter that has about a billion false rumours a day. If any football fan is looking to twitter for real news the that’s worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back