The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I'm missing something. it seems to me that the only thing Everton is missing in not having a new owner is that there's nobody to attract
new investment and sponsorship.

We've brought in new players without overspending, I think, and should be able to move into BMD while still in the Premier League, and almost
certainly have new owner/s in place by then.

Well since DFG tried to buy us the club has added ANOTHER 200m loan, so its probably no wonder that theres little interest currently.

No it hasn't, it simply consolidated two existing loans into one loan, in essence simplifying the situation a tad.

It also included secured funding to complete the stadium as per agreement with TFG. And likely working capital to get us through to august at the time also - again as per reports.

Not heard anything is happening. With Friedkin Group pulling out other parties have cooled interest considerably. Apparently

That's just what I've heard. Or basically heard nothing. I should clarify. Doesn't mean others may have heard different

The fact Moshiri's lot were saying apparently they would seek alternative financing yesterday if ownership wasn't resolved, speaks volumes

Suggests nothing imminent.

Which is a joke frankly. Said financing will cost average Evertonian money they shouldn't be facing. Because ultimately costs get passed on to us all 🤦‍♂️

Wish they would hurry up. Dont want Moshiri anywhere near our club when we move into the new stadium. Good riddance to bad meat, and a fresh start, with a bit more hope.

Wish they would hurry up. Dont want Moshiri anywhere near our club when we move into the new stadium. Good riddance to bad meat, and a fresh start, with a bit more hope.
don’t know how to tell you this mate but ..

don’t know how to tell you this mate but ..

No Sh1t Sherlock, I meant any deal other than Moshiri staying on as you well know. Far too many lame, snidey comments lately. Sign of the times I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back