Votes: 582 67.8%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 28.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters

i want textor he’s actually got a plan

and will spend

Spend what? He cant even buy the club without borrowing the money for the £50m moshiri wants for his shares. Let alone the rest of the debt the clubs in.

He doesn't even have the money to buy a decent PL level winger. Whats his plan going to be? Buy all of lyons first team.

And aren't lyon fans protesting about how badly run their club is?

Give me the friedkin group with their £10b turnover a year and them doing what they did with roma over texter anyday

Noticed that myself.
It’s exactly what Moshiri said he was looking for at the outset .
He said specifically that he was not looking to sell.
I think that is still his hope.
He has no intention to sell unless he has to .

I wouldn't listen to Colin Chong or anyone from Everton Football Club if they said the sea was wet. I'd check for myself

All the same as Bill Kenwright. Allergic to the truth

That word "investment"

Frightens the crap out of me.
I’m not sure Moshiri wants to sell the club
I think he may be holing out and hoping for the war in Ukraine and the sanctions to end
Or he could be waiting for Usmanov to line up a puppet buyer for the club
All seems a bit weird
Ideally we need a rich sheik to come along ,buy Moshiri off , clear all the debt and turn it into equity

TFG have already handed over 200 million pound to Everton. It may be a loan, but it’s a loan that is pretty much secured on Everton itself. The prospect of them taking over Everton really is not far fetched. TFG are further down the road with the potential acquisition of Everton than Textor is.
I think it’s Friedkin’s if he wants it and always has been, the question has always been does he?

I’m wary of getting too excited about fresh “deliberations”, I imagine it was always probable Friedkin would have another final think if and when an alternative was progressing.

I’m not sure Moshiri wants to sell the club
I think he may be holing out and hoping for the war in Ukraine and the sanctions to end
Or he could be waiting for Usmanov to line up a puppet buyer for the club
All seems a bit weird
Ideally we need a rich sheik to come along ,buy Moshiri off , clear all the debt and turn it into equity
Rich sheiks don’t do that, unfortunately.

sloth-shhh.gif
Prepare for the pain my friend
Put you mind into a safe place and let the pain flow over you like a cold wave

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back