What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 574 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

What's you gut feeling mate? Textor, Friedkin or neither.

My guts always been Textor was smoke and mirrors mate, I didn’t take him seriously until last week, I think he has more obstacles to overcome then Friedkin - he will be doing more negoatiteing then Friedkin. Whats going for him is he seems a headbanger - so can see him overextending - where Friedkin would walk away rather then over extend.

My personal opinion has been Friedkin has always been playing for time and raise the tension with Moshiri, maybe for concessions and see how 777 plays out.

My gut says, the only thing real that has happened is Friedkin put 200 mill on the table and invested it- you don’t do that on a whim, you do it to keep skin in the game, if he’s coming back, it was always his intention to - I don’t think he will be played though and could easily walk away. If his return is true, I’d vere toward him - because he’s 200 mill deep in and one less party to deal with then the last time and has leverage Textor doesn’t.

Textor still has to deal with, Palace, Friedkin, 777, rights and media and looks like hes still raising money. His exclusivity if true seems flimsy enough to me - he said himself last week, he could be gazumped by another serious bidder in his interview. I suspect he just been given a look at the data room - with clauses that Moshiri can talk to others.

Thats just my take mind! ;)

770a7d496bc711ee8675b646b2a0ffc1:upscaled

there is one of theses and two suckers not sure who is who

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back