What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 574 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

We havent the time for friedkin games. He could have been the new owner by now, but if he is still back in the frame then i wonder how committed he is to buy us.
Are we still going to be underdogs to his prescious Roma team?
Are we more likely to have our best players poached by Roma?
Do i prefer texter being open and honest and telling the media/fans the state of play, his ambitions for players to come in with a more exciting coach.?

Hopefully with TFG after already doing the hard yards previously it should be a case of price agreed and job done, quick announcement and on to premier league approval? That is if there is any truth to this :confused:

They sell Toyotas.

Moshiri's a billionaire. So what?

Neither have the amount of cash that's transformative.

The feller's a spiv looking to get a profit and then leave. The adulation some people give these utter 'kin rats is unbelievable to me.
“Car salesman”

“The fellas a spiv”

You knew nothing about him until he popped up as a potential buyer.

You really come out with some absolute bollox at times. It’s borderline mentally unstable.

Hopefully with TFG after already doing the hard yards previously it should be a case of price agreed and job done, quick announcement and on to premier league approval? That is if there is any truth to this :confused:
Did they do the hard yards?
My impression is they came in , squeezed a few tomatoes then left.
Now there is somebody ahead of them in the queue and he actually wants to buy.

Textors deadline of November 30 would appear to be ample time for either him or TFG to get it done. My strong preference is TFG. I'd happily settle for an outcome by that date considering two months ago it seemed possible that this could drag on for years not months. Neither party will have an issue with OADT and you'd hope there are no further skeletons to emerge. Textor has indicated that a deal to sell his Palace stake is 1-2 weeks away from emerging and if he is credible, that will play out. If not I think Friedkin must then be favourite to firm up a new bid.

We havent the time for friedkin games. He could have been the new owner by now, but if he is still back in the frame then i wonder how committed he is to buy us.
Do i prefer texter being open and honest and telling the media/fans the state of play, his ambitions for players to come in with a more exciting coach.?

Friedkin isn't going pay all the money needed too and put up with the headache of dealing with moshiri just to get mcneil to roma.

Think you'll find that most roma fans are worried about becoming second string to us more then anything.

Friedkin has a history of taking over a club thats struggling and turning them into a profitable well run club that challenges for europe.

Meanwhile textors other teams fans are protesting against him

Just imagine in your head, the prospect of Jarrad Branthwaite going to Roma, and then ask yourself this question again and hopefully this time you’ll realise how stupid it is.

Nar, im wrong, at some point, somebody will probably buy us, we cant go on in limbo forever, so no, I am not right.

As for when, well, its looking grim, but who knows.
This lot is a farce thugh - the Freidkin-Textor roadshow.

Not happening at all there.

I've said before that we'll be sold, but it won't be dragged out like this. One day we'll wake up to a new owner with no (or almost no) run up to it.

Forget Freidkin and Textor. They're for the birds.

Friedkin isn't going pay all the money needed too and put up with the headache of dealing with moshiri just to get mcneil to roma.

Think you'll find that most roma fans are worried about becoming second string to us more then anything.

Friedkin has a history of taking over a club thats struggling and turning them into a profitable well run club that challenges for europe.

Meanwhile textors other teams fans are protesting against him
I don’t think Roma fans have much to worry about with regards to being second string.
They are a capital city club , one of the most iconic cities in the world . They are already able to compete in European competitions and are more likely to play in the Champions league .
The idea of Roma playing second string to lowly placed second club in a provincial city of a banana republic is hard to take seriously

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back