Votes: 574 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters

He was right. TFG pre positioned in a waiting game and ready to wait it out

None of this is going to be sorted quickly. There's months to go yet
Sorry boss, what sliver of credibility you had left is in the bin after claiming anything the pathetic have ever done in their entire existence is right.

Professional journalists these fellas ffs. Glorified rs fanzine writers is what they are.

Sorry boss, what sliver of credibility you had left is in the bin after claiming anything the pathetic have ever done in their entire existence is right.

Piss journalists these fellas ffs. Glorified rs fanzine writers is what they are.

Matt Slater is a good journalist

The rest not so much. My criticism of Greg O'Keefe is well documented. Wouldn't give him the time of day

Matt Slater clearly has bad sources, if he didn't he'd know there was potential rumblings of Friedkin and then Textors stuff. Instead he seems to have taken the approach most blues have and that was 'nothing is happening' which we know is ridiculous.

That's simply not true. Matt Slater isn't from Liverpool and he supports I believe Wycombe Wanderers or someone of that ilk

Matt Slater is incomparable to the rest of them there

To bracket him with Greg O'Keefe is disgraceful.
Like I said earlier, any sliver of credibility in the bin.

I don’t give a fig who they support, they all chat wham and write total bollocks, and it’s an RS fanzine - the end.

Matt Slater clearly has bad sources, if he didn't he'd know there was potential rumblings of Friedkin and then Textors stuff. Instead he seems to have taken the approach most blues have and that was 'nothing is happening' which we know is ridiculous.

The main point I was trying to get across. Nothing is going to be imminently "sorted". The idea it is is mistaken

There's months to go. So people for their own sanity don't need to rant and rave on here because nothing is imminent. TFG are still in and interested. They're just playing hardball with Moshiri et al.

Like I said earlier, any sliver of credibility in the bin.

I don’t give a fig who they support, they all chat wham and write total bollocks, and it’s an RS fanzine - the end.

You're just ridiculous. Frankly I care not what you think.

No one detests Greg O'Keefe more than me

You're just ridiculous. Frankly I care not what you think.

No one detests Greg O'Keefe more than me
Don’t care, not bovvered.

If you detest okeeef then you should detest the pathetic and every “writer” they they have and it’s RS leanings, the two are irretrievably linked, you can’t split them, or do you have warm fuzzy feelings for our cousins from across the park…..

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back