The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to be optimistic after these past few years, it's probably affected every Blue around the world watching the goings on at this club ,so many lows,in house fights, disappointment time after time. I guarantee even if you don't realise it, our mental health has suffered.
So yes, come on board and let's get back to watching Motd, celebrating and enjoying weekends again.

Got to be optimistic after these past few years, it's probably affected every Blue around the world watching the goings on at this club ,so many lows,in house fights, disappointment time after time. I guarantee even if you don't realise it, our mental health has suffered.
So yes, come on board and let's get back to watching Motd, celebrating and enjoying weekends again.
These would be my sentiments.

They don't win my support because of all that's gone on, but it's a significant new chapter for the club and for one, I'd like to start it with some qualified optimism and hope for the future.

Pretty much since Ancelotti left, it's been a state of permanent turmoil and crisis since then, and the years that went before were hardly a bed of roses either.

We will soon have new ownership and a magnificent new stadium. There are big challenges to face next season, but at least there is the prospect of better on the horizon.

The club has not been professionally run for many decades, and that is very sobering to reflect on.

I’m still hoping we are still fluttering our eyelashes at that Vici.

I know nothing about any of them or how the operate I must add.

Every Everton fan right now (myself included):

Everton meme.jpg

(For the record, Friedkin seems like as "good" an owner as we could hope for, whatever that means.)

Realistically, it’s likely to take 2 seasons for them to have an impact. With PSR and a lack of money the current transfer window is likely to be worrying regarding potential outgoings and underwhelming in terms of incomings . January will hopefully provide some money , some reduction in interest payouts and by then a stable, competent board in place. Mid table come our last home game at Goodison is good enough for me. Then hopefully astute business decisions, sponsorships, Everton Stadium etc will start to generate income for players and we can start to look like a proper football club again.

They’re offering to pay off all of our debt in the process of the takeover, aren’t they? Without taking on any immediate new debt to do so? Leaving us near enough debt free and entering a new stadium?

Nobody else is offering anything close to that 👆

They are by far the best offer on the table imo.
Where has that come from? I've not seen that.

"Toyota Hotel" naming rights (tm)

The house of the rising sun,
Total misery in Taylor town,
back to New Orleans to wear that Ball
& Chain.

Oh, hold on a Sunburst is good luck 🤞 🍀

John Otway for the first stadium concert !

So that's a NSNO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back