What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 574 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
I know davek is a GoT treasure but there is no need to ever read a single post he makes because everyone else reacting to his wind-ups magnifies his message so even blocking him would make no difference. I reckon half the posts in this thread (including this) are dancing on his strings. It is truly a masterclass in derailing threads whilst milking attention. Even Trump would doff his cap to our narcissist-in-chief.
He is able to spread an astonishing quantity of low-grade liquid bile.

Just block him. It makes the periods he's not banned more tolerable. I did long ago and not felt I've missed out on anything of value.

Time to reopen the 'spot davek' competition.
odd-one-out-2.webp

Playing in blue yes, not arsed about Z cars, new stadium new tune for me, something the fans can get more involved with.. Z cars isn't that.
Something with river or riverside in, perhaps? Down by the Riverside? There again, Johnny Todd is more appropriate than ever, with it being a sea shanty.

All we need is someone to take over and steer the ship back in the right direction. If that takes 2-3 years then so be it.

We don't need an all singing, all dancing, lights flashing kind of takeover. Just put people in the roles they're qualified for and get this club standing back on its own two feet. If the Friedkin Group can do the above, then that'll do me.

We need stability and what comes with that will be growth.
Spot on.

None of this “nothing will be the same!” nonsense.

Just make us a bit less of a binfire first of all.

He is able to spread an astonishing quantity of low-grade liquid bile.

Just block him. It makes the periods he's not banned more tolerable. I did long ago and not felt I've missed out on anything of value.
I did, years ago but it still feels like I read everything he posts by proxy 🤷🏻‍♂️

We should expect owners who see us as their only consideration and who have the necessary finances to take over the club to back any manager of this football club.

Here's what I'm hearing so far:

- Roma the flagship
- Us to become part of a stable of clubs
- Moneyball

Still, the 'experts' tell us that "these guys are serious business people and we'll be better off in their hands" - and they base that on their 3.5 years of ownership of a soccerball team in Serie A.

WTF has happened to Evertonians that they'll hand a free pass to people proposing that future for us when they've just been through the hell of the Moshiri years?

It seems to me like it's a case of "don't look too close, we might scare them off".

It's madness to me.

I dont trust this lot one bit. They see us in a vulnerable position and they'll take full advantage of us.
Hopefully worst that can happen is they stabilise us, and if nothing else make us more attractive.
Who knows who might come knocking then, or what the landscape of the league looks like at that point.

Oh and hopefully Texan sized food from the concessions. These 2ft Tamale Hotdog make the GP footlongs look amateurish frankly.
IMG_8325.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back