What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 522 70.4%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 207 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 13 1.8%

• Total voters
Dan Friedkin may face difficulties in conducting due diligence on his proposed Everton takeover where it relates to 777 Partners and A-Cap, according to The Esk.

Writing on his website on 30 June the Toffees analyst reacted with surprise to administrators of 777’s Australian airline Bonza producing a Report to Creditors, with the document showing there was a lack of paperwork associated with the Miami-based firm’s troubled running of the company.
Done deal then

Dan Friedkin may face difficulties in conducting due diligence on his proposed Everton takeover where it relates to 777 Partners and A-Cap, according to The Esk.

Writing on his website on 30 June the Toffees analyst reacted with surprise to administrators of 777’s Australian airline Bonza producing a Report to Creditors, with the document showing there was a lack of paperwork associated with the Miami-based firm’s troubled running of the company.
Surprise? That’s been their MO the whole time

If my feet had wheels, I would be a pair of roller skates.
IMG_7029.jpeg

Live scenes.

This is beginning to make Moshiri look more and more like a dodgy back street car dealer trying to flog a cut and shut or a car with no ownership registration and zilch service history and with only one key in the shape of a screwdriver.

Interesting article here about Romas finances under the Friedkin groups management, I’d be very keen to understand what has driven match day revenue to almost double.
Simply more fans due to European competition and Mourinho or were the ticket prices hiked (or a combo.)

@AS Roma_fan can you help with this?

Did prices increase? Or was it Mourinho buzz and UEFA competition?

This having no paperwork stuff will work in their favor. This is why it's not part of the buyout deal. I imagine they will do all they can to either pay a haircut or not pay at all if they can get away with it.

What amateurs not having paperwork..thats if this has happened here too, which I would imagine it had. It would explain a lot and as others have said, not a good look for Moshiri who tired to sell us to these Charlatons.

@AS Roma_fan can you help with this?

Did prices increase? Or was it Mourinho buzz and UEFA competition?
Had a chat with my Roma fan mate at work -
He says - It was a mix of enthusiasm for the new owners - getting rid of the old owners -
Mourinho coming in - and initially reducing ticket prices. Although European games can be more expensive.
They sell around 40k season tickets and get 60k+ on match day.
You can still get some seats for €15 on the curve.

Needs black listing that fella, absolutely toxic to the club.