What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Pretty sure Moshiri let slip before that interview with Jazz Bal it was running at £760m.

Made a mockery of DBB and her £500m fixed price contract.

Final figure probably north of £800m. For all his unbelievable failings, it's quite a legacy left my Moshiri.
That fixed price shout is one of the madness and wildest in the clubs history.

Like 260 million pound wild.

Pretty sure Moshiri let slip before that interview with Jazz Bal it was running at £760m.

Made a mockery of DBB and her £500m fixed price contract.

Final figure probably north of £800m. For all his unbelievable failings, it's quite a legacy left my Moshiri.

That she had Henry Winter report as fact too that it was a "fixed cost" contract 👇

1000001423.webp

Which was magnified widely on twitter and social media as fact

Indeed people were arguing when I and others disputed the claim

I look forward to the Freidkin Group era where these shenanigans stop and we stop wasting our money and stop the deliberate misleading to fans snd shareholders

That she had Henry Winter report as fact too that it was a "fixed cost" contract 👇

View attachment 263981

Which was magnified widely on twitter and social media as fact

Indeed people were arguing when I and others disputed the claim

I look forward to the Freidkin Group era where these shenanigans stop and we stop wasting our money and stop the deliberate misleading to fans snd shareholders
It would be quite refreshing.

The Times quote:

"Calvert-Lewin is not minded to sign a new deal while there is uncertainty at the top of the club, with the Friedkin Group doing due diligence after being granted exclusivity by the owner, Farhad Moshiri, to buy his shareholding. A takeover is not considered to be a formality, with due diligence offering the American group plenty to consider."

Nothing new in that. We know this is what's happening.

The Times quote:

"Calvert-Lewin is not minded to sign a new deal while there is uncertainty at the top of the club, with the Friedkin Group doing due diligence after being granted exclusivity by the owner, Farhad Moshiri, to buy his shareholding. A takeover is not considered to be a formality, with due diligence offering the American group plenty to consider."

Nothing new in that. We know this is what's happening.
Am scared...dunno about to you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back