What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Does anyone think they will get rid of dyche once they take over the club?
I reckon they will want their own people in throughout the club, not just Dyche but Thelwell and the Recruitment team and the other departments medical/media (Id love us to bin Prentice and get Guilia Bould onboard instead) commercial. The whole club is very, very stale and needs change from top to bottom.

Does anyone think they will get rid of dyche once they take over the club?
His contract's only for another season. I think any new (read: competent) owner would take the season to get settled, scout a replacement, and just let his contract run out. That's assuming the results are consistent. He'll be sacked if we're back down at the bottom without a points deduction.

I reckon they will want their own people in throughout the club, not just Dyche but Thelwell and the Recruitment team and the other departments medical/ media (Id love us to bin Prentice and get Guilia Bould onboard instead) commercial. The whole club is very, very stale and needs change from top to bottom.

I feel the same will happen, they will do a similar thing like they did with Roma so don't see why that wouldn't do it here

The democrat donations are only more recently. There is much more republican donations over the years.

Not that it matters what political party they are. We have had a Russian oligarch in charge while sections of the fan base have been pining for Middle Eastern human rights violators.
I think at that level, political ideology doesn't matter. They pay whomever can do something for them. For a group of that size donations are pretty low.

This season? I would be shocked if they do. The first thing they probably want is stability and to get to talk to the people in the building, see who they should keep and who to let go. Next year everyone is a possibility to go.
I agree, I firmly believe he has 1 year left on his contract, his job is to secure us this season and then we shake hands hopefully over a job well done and move on.

To be honest they've been ok so far for Genoa. They bought the club in semptember '21 - so no time to build the team - and were immediately relegated, but they got back in Serie A in just 1 year and this year they finished 11th. Not bad.

Clearly, TFG is on a completely different level. And of course Everton was going to be too much for 777.
Spot on.

I reckon they will want their own people in throughout the club, not just Dyche but Thelwell and the Recruitment team and the other departments medical/media (Id love us to bin Prentice and get Guilia Bould onboard instead) commercial. The whole club is very, very stale and needs change from top to bottom.
Yeah I agree the club inside needs ripping out, I feel they should keep dyche for this season though, he only has a year left. That leaves them time to sort out chairman, CEO and board of directors etc. This season is going be tough again and think dyche is best man for this season. Then hopefully next season with new stadium, new commercial deals we can have a new manager and have some money to spend.

His contract's only for another season. I think any new (read: competent) owner would take the season to get settled, scout a replacement, and just let his contract run out. That's assuming the results are consistent. He'll be sacked if we're back down at the bottom without a points deduction.
100% agree with you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back