The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Well if it isn’t the Italian Davek

View attachment 264369

Now I like davek, but I also like Erny 70. Only one of them can be right which is the top club. There's only one way to find out...

2017-03-23-11-21-54-1993772565.jpg

Let’s hope the Friedkin Group aren’t aware of the onerous Dele deal we’re about to sign.

According to some on here it's their decision.
I think Dyche is a smart guy, and extremely thoughtful. If he thinks Dele is a good player who can add something to the team, and Friedkin is on board as well, then I trust their judgement. If we can get a 65-70% Dele from his England National days, he will be in the 1st team.

I think Dyche is a smart guy, and extremely thoughtful. If he thinks Dele is a good player who can add something to the team, and Friedkin is on board as well, then I trust their judgement. If we can get a 65-70% Dele from his England National days, he will be in the 1st team.

This is the biggest “If” since Rudyard Kipling started projecting the titles of his poems across the night skies of Gotham City.

1000013924.jpg
1000013923.jpg

UEFA club coefficient last season without Friedkin (19-20) VS 24-25.

In 4 years, while cutting costs, they have done something great. Mistakes have been made, but you get the feeling this is going to be even better once they actually find the right manager/DoF. As usual, these are solid results.

According to Everton insider The Esk (7 July), the Friedkin Group will pay less to Moshiri than the reported £64million offered by 777 Partners – with a minimum figure of £25million suggested.

It was also claimed the total deal has an enterprise figure of around £800million once debt and equity are taken into account.

The Friedkin Group and Moshiri agreed to a period of exclusivity to complete the takeover at Everton last month.

‘I’m told’ Everton takeover deal is progressing ‘smoothly’, says Wyness

Wyness revealed he has been told “things are going smoothly” at Goodison Park as the US-based buyers prepare to take control.

If they're serious about turning the club around, they need to invest in the playing squad.

The takeover will not be done by the end of the window, we need a forward, full backs, wide men & midfielders.

We are selling Onana to Villa and looking to resign Dele Ali.

Not a good start for the incoming regime unless they back Mr Thelwell in the market.

If they're serious about turning the club around, they need to invest in the playing squad.

The takeover will not be done by the end of the window, we need a forward, full backs, wide men & midfielders.

Not a good start for the incoming regime unless they back Mr Thelwell in the market.

Are you number 14 ?

You say this like you know they aren't backing him. o_O

They can’t spend even if they want to thanks to financial “fair” play

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.