The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally reckon they'll be having little to no involvement in our summer transfer business whatsoever 🤷‍♂️

They'll have a veto on outgoing transfers which was likely agreed with Thelwell in advance.

Incomings, I don't think they would get involved as they have no need to as it's fully delegated to Thelwell.

I think Dyche is a smart guy, and extremely thoughtful. If he thinks Dele is a good player who can add something to the team, and Friedkin is on board as well, then I trust their judgement. If we can get a 65-70% Dele from his England National days, he will be in the 1st team.
20% would get in our midfield. He only needs 2 slide tackles a game and some arm flailing to the crowd and he could end up at Villa in a year or two.

Its at best a misguided assumption.

At worst a downright lie.

It isn't. I've been involved in due diligence myself as I've told you advising American firms acquiring American firms with UK subscidaries. Their legal counsel in charge of the acquisition had under their contract a veto on any activity involving the divestiture of assets during the acquisition. It's standard practice.

It isn't. I've been involved in due diligence myself as I've told you advising American firms acquiring American firms with UK subscidaries. Their legal counsel in charge of the acquisition had under their contract a veto on any activity involving the divestiture of assets during the acquisition. It's standard practice.
Ive just been to Greggs and even the woman behind the counter said its a lie.

This is the biggest “If” since Rudyard Kipling started projecting the titles of his poems across the night skies of Gotham City.
Agree 100%, however, Dyche has already proven that he can take a player with a chronic injury history, and rehab him back to being a dependable starter. I think he can work that magic again, because I think he genuinely cares about his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.