The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours floating from Nixon i think that Bell and Downing will be given equity in exchange for debt owing to them

I thought they were in for £60mil but sites mentioning £200mil ?

I also assumed the MSP payoff included them?

1. It is Nixon, a man so bad he could not hold down a tabloid job
2. Friedkin already paid off the £158m to MSP which included Bell and Downing’s investment and Bell’s £40m top up
3. He might do a side deal on any additional top up funding Bell provided that we have not heard about but that amount will be small in comparison to the whole takeover
4. Repeat, it is Alan Nixon; the worst Nixon since Watergate

thought they had already been paid off?

1. It is Nixon, a man so bad he could not hold down a tabloid job
2. Friedkin already paid off the £158m to MSP which included Bell and Downing’s investment and Bell’s £40m top up
3. He might do a side deal on any additional top up funding Bell provided that we have not heard about but that amount will be small in comparison to the whole takeover
4. Repeat, it is Alan Nixon; the worst Nixon since Watergate

Yes as i mentioned i thought it was the £58/£60mil which has been paid off.

Unless there have now been further discussions for a minority stake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IMG_5891.jpeg

The little melt is so determined to be right on this one, even though A-Cap can’t even stop 777 from getting all their assets seized
I honestly don’t know what he is getting out of it. There isn’t a single person who believes anything he says. He has been wrong about everything to do with Everton starting with Gana and Tarky, and still he insists he has never got a single thing wrong. It’s like a sickness

I honestly don’t know what he is getting out of it. There isn’t a single person who believes anything he says. He has been wrong about everything to do with Everton starting with Gana and Tarky, and still he insists he has never got a single thing wrong. It’s like a sickness
He’s a Celtic fan as well so not sure what his beef is with us?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 264928

That's nonsense. They've been paid back (Blythe Capital = Bell and Downing). They aren't in the frame they bowed out gracefully, after it became clear they couldn't match the Freidkin Group overall offer.

That account is beyond belief. I just sincerely hope that Evertonians aren't listening to it

Very clear it was that same account posting on here and was banned for it.

From what I know there isn't anything that should stop Freidkin Group. They have more than enough capital to deal with any due diligence issues.

Just find that twitter account ridiculous.

Totally agree.

I would be surprised if Friedkin offered either Bell or Downing seats on the board, they will surely want all of the appointees to be their own picks.

It would be great to have a varied board, containing people with expertise across different functional areas - finance, football business, commercial. But they can surely look to achieve that without going down the token blue route. If anything I think a bit of cold-blooded objectivity towards how the club is run is what we need.

I would be surprised if Friedkin offered either Bell or Downing seats on the board, they will surely want all of the appointees to be their own picks.

It would be great to have a varied board, containing people with expertise across different functional areas - finance, football business, commercial. But they can surely look to achieve that without going down the token blue route. If anything I think a bit of cold-blooded objectivity towards how the club is run is what we need.
Apparently there are options on the table for them as far being involved with the running of the club.

I wouldn't be mad at with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.