• 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Look at all those worried faces...

Except for @davek, he looks great!

1721384369393.webp

I've never been so emotionally detached from this club before. This news would've really upset me a couple of years back but the constant, seemingly endless failures and disappointments have ground me down to the point that its just become the norm. At this point I just feel annoyed and irritated whenever I think about the club.

Typical. We can't even have a few weeks of relative normalcy and optimism. I don't know where things go from here, other than downward. They draw you back in, only for this.

It's the slow death that is the most agonising. Whatever catastrophe is in store, if there is one, I'd much rather it actually happened than go through this. At least then we would know where we stand.

To quote a controversial Dutch politician;

"Wie hebben een sereus probleem"

So like, let's be realistic and honest now, lads. It's administration. If Friedkin and the like, aka actual normal business people, see the debt as too big of an issue, the only real options are pay it (which no one will) or administration and clear everything. A shameful day in the football club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back